- No Medical Advice Provided. Nothing on this Site should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never delay in obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have read, heard, experienced, or seen on this Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.The Site only operates as intermediary or “conduit”, offering information regarding independent healthcare providers. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific healthcare providers, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Any statement of opinion posted on the Site is derived solely from users or members of the Site and do not in any way represent opinions or endorsements of the Company. Therefore, the Company shall have no liability whatsoever on account of any information posted by a user or member on the Site. The Company is in no way responsible or liable for any decision you make resulting any information contained on the Site. You assume full responsibility for the selection of any healthcare provider whether or not you obtained information about such healthcare provider on or through the Site. It is your responsibility to obtain any additional necessary information in order to meet an informed decision prior to choosing and using any specific healthcare provider.
- Confidentiality. You acknowledge that Information accessed through secure areas of the Site (i.e. areas requiring a user name and password) is confidential and proprietary to Company (“Confidential Information”), and you agree: (i) not to reveal, report, publish, copy, disclose or transfer Confidential Information to any third party without Company’ prior written consent, or permit any third party to examine and/or make copies of any of the Confidential Information; (ii) not to use or copy the Information for any purpose except the Purpose; and (iii) to hold the Confidential Information in strict confidence and to take all reasonable precautions to protect the Confidential Information. Confidential Information shall not include any information that is or becomes generally available to the public.You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information is proprietary to and is the sole and exclusive property of Company and that you have no right, title or interest therein. You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information is a trade secret and is not readily accessible to competitors of Company and that such Confidential Information has been acquired and assembled at significant expenditures of time and other resources. You additionally acknowledge and agree that such Confidential Information: (i) provides Company with a competitive advantage over those who do not know or use it; (ii) is kept in a safe place and Company has taken and is taking all reasonable precautions to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information and Company’ legitimate interest in the Confidential Information; (iii) would be difficult for competitors of Company or others to duplicate; and (iv) may be used by Company in any manner it determines in order to aid in the marketing, sales and distribution of its products.
- Trademarks; Copyrights. Any trademarks, logos, slogans, product designations, service marks, and trade dress (collectively “Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Company or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Company or such third party that may own any such Mark. This Site may contain information and disclosures of products which may be the subject of intellectual property protection owned by Company. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, nothing on this Site is to be construed as granting any license whatsoever, by implication or otherwise, to any Marks.All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of the Company, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of www.Http://lpwonline.com/ editorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from the Site is available for informational uses offline only, provided the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and permission is granted by the Company. The HTML and code used to generate the www.Http://lpwonline.com/. website and associated files are covered by the same copyright.If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Company’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information: (i) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work; (ii) Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material; (iii) Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address; (iv) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Company’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Leading Physicians of the World, Inc.
181 Freeman Ave
Islip, NY 11751
- Downloading. To access certain Information on this Site, you may need to download such Information onto your own computer. You acknowledge and agree that your right to download Information from this Site is strictly limited to the Purpose and for no other purpose whatsoever. Information which is downloaded may only be displayed by you for the Purpose, provided it is not modified in any way and that all notices are maintained without change including, without limitation, copyright notices. As more particularly stated in section 7, Company is not responsible for the completeness, accuracy and reliability of technical data downloaded onto your systems or the use of such Information. You also acknowledge and agree that any Information downloaded from this Site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any loss of data or damage to your computer that may result from the download of such Information.
- This Site is administered by Company from its offices in New York, New York. Company makes no representation that Information in this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Access to this Site is prohibited in any territories where the content of this Site is illegal.